Railroading in America Magazine's online forum rules updated 7/2/18:
1. No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
2. Post in relevant subforums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct subforum by moderators.
3. Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators.
4. Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums.
5. Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.
6. Bandwidth. All images and signatures must be 500 x 500 pixels or smaller. Posts containing oversized images and signatures will be removed.
7. Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted. You are allowed to post photos of old steam locomotives and diesels, and you are able to use the Trademarked name of companies for reference.
8. Railroading in America Magazine reserves the right to remove any content without notice and the right to block users from the forum. The following punishments will be enacted if necessary:
a. First infringement: post deletion
b. Second infringement: suspended from using the forum for 7 days
c. Third infringement: expulsion from the RIAM forum
9. Have fun! Ask other users for help, comment on other's posts, and do so much more!